It’s an unwelcome paradox in the world of marcomms. CMOs are expected to be rock stars at crafting the most compelling cases for brand loyalty and support. Yet too often, they fail to secure the confidence of top decision makers and allow their own reputations to diminish internally.
“They’re not doing very well,” says Thomas Barta, who flags the problem in The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader, the book he co-authored along...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events