We’re all familiar with the experience economy, and while the term was first coined by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore back in 1998 after observing that consumers had come to unquestionably desire experiences’ the term remains ever so pertinent.
How can we connect with this the modern, experience-centered consumer Enter live brand storytelling a potent form of marketing that enables us to capture the hearts and minds of our audiences, transforming the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events