Global live brand storytelling agency INVNT has named Adam Harriden as its new executive creative director. Harriden brings about 20 years of experience with him, and has worked in a creative capacity at agencies including Jack Morton New York, HostHavas’s PR arm, Red Agency, and Clemenger BBDO’s experiential agency, Traffik. His past work has been recognised at Cannes Lions, The Australian Effies, and Spikes Asia.
AT INVNT, he will be responsible for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events