Few would argue with Peter Drucker’s famous line that “if you can measure it, you can manage it”.
In programmatic, however, things aren’t proving so simple. While campaigns are certainly being measured, questions are increasingly being asked about how they are being measured, and whether the current industry standard metrics are really a sound basis for understanding campaign performance.
Our own research recently found that measurement was the main challenge for two-thirds...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events