Under what circumstances will a diner pay HK$500 US$64.61 for a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese When a celebrity chef fronts it. Even better if his nickname is a food magician.
Halo effect 10, Wallet 0
McDonald’s and DDB Group partnered with locally renowned Mauritian-Hong Kong chef, Christian Yang to open a popup restaurant that fooled the tastebuds of even the most skeptical diners. Burger names like...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events