Digitisation in the conferences and exhibitions market is an inevitable reality. But what centres are still grappling with is how to translate the importance of digitisation to concrete value propositions for clients, according to Aloysius Arlando, president of International Association of Congress Centres AIPC and CEO of SingEx.
In an interview with CEI Asia at DestinASEANplus2018 in Jakarta, Arlando emphasised that centres need to first understand that one size doesn’t fit all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events