Women expect a lot from their brand relationships, and millennials expect even more.
That's the conclusion of a recent study by Harmelin Media and Womenkind a marketing and communications company that helps brands strengthen their relationships with women. It found that millennial women those born between 1980 and 1995 are far more demanding in their relationships with brands than previous generations.
That’s not a problem,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events