Governments are being urged to enforce bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship at sporting events amid concerns that deals with Formula One alone could result in the promotion of tobacco to more than one billion people worldwide.
The World Health Organization’s warning, made last week, reminded countries that signed up to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control that they must implement their domestic laws banning tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship in the strongest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events