Formula One is making good progress in modernising its appeal to fans and brands, according to an Advertising Week Europe panel featuring representatives from the sport’s owner, a sponsor and a team owner.
Yath Gangakumaran, director of corporate strategy and business development at F1, told the audience that F1's global TV audience had increased by 10% in the two years since Liberty Media took control from then chief executive Bernie Ecclestone and other shareholders....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events