Trust. Small word, big concept. JM Barrie, author of Peter Pan, foresaw the life of a marketer when he said “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” While pixie dust is still thankfully around in abundance, I am getting concerned about an increasing lack of trust around the world in which we operate.
Recently Diageo my revered employer and benefactor announced that it will no longer be placing ads...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events