In millennial China, the coolest identity today is to have more than one. The conventional road to success an upscale office desk, business suits, and a “work your way up” linear career path sounds so five years ago. Instead, more and more Chinese millennials have started to adopt a freelance lifestyle that enables them to have more than one job or identity. They are called the “slasher generation 斜杠青年,” a term referring to people who enjoy having...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events