When I close my eyes and think of China, this is what I see Swirling dragons and sweeping calligraphy. Elegant, refined porcelain. Extravagant architecture from dynasties past.
Fast forward to the 20th century. I’m surrounded by walls covered with propaganda posters and a sea of bicycles. I walk along streets lined with imitation logos, bumping shoulders with people carrying fake LV bags.
Then suddenly I’m transported to modern times. Bright, dazzling ads...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events