To succeed in the already crowded Chinese coffee market, Tim Hortons will need to localize its approach, focus on offering premium experiences, cater to new consumption habits like delivery service and creatively interact with its consumers.
That’s the tall order put forward by branding experts following the opening of the Canadian brand’s restaurant in Shanghai on 26 Februarythe first of a planned 1,500 locations that it hopes to open over the next 10...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events