Sinopec, China’s state-owned refining, gas and petrochemical conglomerate, recently launched a new brand called Yijie Coffee, aiming to let consumers enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for gasoline or diesel to be pumped into their vehicles.
The first Yijie Coffee shop opened on Tuesday in Suzhoua half-hour drive from Shanghaiselling three series of coffee named after gasoline types of 92-RON, 95-RON and 98-RON.
Though a brand of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events