The first advertising billboard appeared on the streets of Pyongyang in 2002 and depicted a North Korean celebrity promoting the Pyeonghwa Peace car joint venture. It had crash-landed into a city denuded of any ads. Before this, every billboard or poster in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea North Korea was of the pure propaganda kind, an image drawn around a slogan to deliver very direct political or social messages of the Party and socialist way of life....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events