WeChat has made tagging friends in the comment section of Moments ads available to all users, with the aim of increasing interactions while exposing creative advertising to more people.
Users can tag their friends by typing an “” symbol followed by a friend’s name. Upon receiving a notification, identical to that in common posts, the person being tagged can click and enter the advertisement to respond.
The function is automatically...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events