Weber Shandwick has promoted Darren Burns to vice chair, Asia Pacific, and Lydia Lee to president, China.
Both will report to Baxter Jolly, APAC CEO. Burns, previously president, China, and chair for creativity and innovation, will be based in Singapore. Lee, who was previously executive vice president and chief strategist, will remain based in Shanghai and will work closely with Burns and David Liu, chairman of Weber Shandwick China, according to the agency....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events