Wavemaker Philippines has won the L’Oréal media business in its market following a competitive pitch.
Wavemaker will handle all media duties for L’Oréal Philippines including planning and activation across traditional media, digital, search, and ecommerce.
It expands on the agency's existing relationship with the cosmetics giant, leading its digital and ecommerce initiatives in the market for the past three years.
For example, the agency facilitated the brand’s partnership with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events