Advertising spend will increase across all 19 product categories Warc monitors next year, leading to overall global growth of 6% to $656 billion. This represents an improvement over the 2.5% rise estimated for 2019 but a slowdown compared to 2018's 7.3% growth.
According to Warc, eight product categories are set to outpace the global rate in terms of increased advertising investment next year financial services 11.8%, household domestic 10.5%, transport tourism 9.0%,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events