Thirty campaigns have been shortlisted for the 2018 Warc Prize for Asian Strategy, the organisation has announced.
McCann Worldgroup dominates the list, with a total of 10 shortlisted entries across multiple markets. Ogilvy 4, BBDO 3, Mindshare 2 and Ensemble Worldwide 2 also have multiple campaigns under consideration.
Entries from India account for half of the total, while China, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore also have multiple entries...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events