CANNES - Google’s VP of virtual reality, Clay Bavor, admits that virtual reality VR will have a slower ramp-up than people may expect.
“It’s going to take some time before the quality of content and volume of devices grow in volume,” he said during a press breakfast briefing on Wednesday at the Cannes Lions Festival. “There will most likely be some headsets, but we think that the platform that will help VR reach critical mass...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events