Volkswagen is seeking to create a series of regional agency powerhouses as part of a new long-term marketing strategy announced today by chief marketing officer Jochen Sengpiehl.
Each powerhouse will bring together resources from multiple agencies to work together in a single location. They are expected to be responsible for creative, digital, social, PR and media.
Speaking to journalists in Berlin today 16 April, Sengpiehl said that each of the five...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events