This time last week, Procter Gamble's PG top marketer Marc Pritchard gave what some are hailing as the most important marketing speech in 20 years. In a call to arms, Pritchard revealed that he would be reviewing all agency contracts in 2017 in a bid to bring transparency to the murky at best, fraudulent at worst media supply chain.
Pritchard has put in place an action plan that PG believes will bring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events