Throw storytelling in the fire for most overused words in adland and watch it burn add game-changer for kindling.
Marketers continue to peddle the annoying sound bite when talking about their new 15-second ad because, since digital dominated, there’s nothing weird about shoehorning a full-blown story into a tiny slot. It worksjust look at Google’s six-second YouTube bumper ads.
But sometimes, bigger is better. Like lengthy stories with characters...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events