Sudarshan Banerjee, the co-founder and managing partner of Indian advertising agency Utopeia Communicationz, who has recently been named by several sources in sexual harassment claims via posts on the internet, as well as in accounts sent directly to Campaign Asia-Pacific, has shared a statement from his lawyers on Twitter. It states that three of the four accounts of harassment are figments of imagination and are utterly false and concocted.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events