Two women have shared in-depth reports claiming harassment by Sudarshan Banerjee of Utopeia Communicationz with Campaign Asia-Pacific, adding that Banerjee's wife's position as head of HR at the company made it particularly hard for them to seek help.
As is the case with many of the accounts that have emerged in the past few weeks about sexual harassment in the Indian advertising industry, the emails make for uncomfortable reading.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events