I’ve heard that advertising is neither an art or a science, that it’s more like a sport. Before I disclose why, I want to pose a question What advertising religion do you follow That is, what is the macro framework through which you make sense of advertising and how it works
When someone says to you, How are brands built’ what’s your answer Do you believe in evidence or gut feel Or something else...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events