Essence has rapidly grown in APAC from a four-person Singapore team in 2013, to nine offices in six markets. Campaign Asia-Pacific spoke to APAC CEO Kyoko Matsushita about her plans to provide the much sought after integrated solutions clients are calling for.
Essence had a very busy 2018 in APAC, what were some of the biggest changes
We’ve grown so much. We’ve hired about 120 people just this year organically, but...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events