Essence has announced that APAC CEO Kyoko Matsushita will become the agency’s first global chief client officer.
Matsushita joined Essence in 2014 and led the agency’s rapid growth in the region, from a handful of staff in Singapore to more than 400 employees across nine offices. She will continue with her APAC leadership duties while she transitions into her new role, for which she will relocate from Tokyo to San Francisco.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events