“Is it really different, or are we just using fancier words”, asked Laurel West, Asia editorial director of thought leadership for The Economist in her introduction to the day's keynote panel.
The answer one can draw from the conference, is 'somewhat'.
“The relationship between customers and the brand matters more profoundly than it has in the past,” said David Roman, SVP and CMO for Lenovo. “Marketing is now defined by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events