When it comes to measuring the success of digital campaigns, most experts agree that current techniques just aren’t working.
Despite this, and in the APAC region particularly, there is still an over-reliance on vanity metrics like viewability which, while helpful in showing us that an ad has been seen, reveal very little about the impact the ad has had on the viewer. In the UK, meanwhile, the IAB has been condemning brands using CT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events