Los-Angeles-based Thoughtful Media Group TMG, an influencer-based branding company, has dismissed three members of its senior management team in Asia and has initiated a lawsuit against them in the US on allegations of fraud, embezzlement, breach of contract and breach of duty, among other complaints.
Mark Ingrouille, TMG's president of international operations, Le Ngoc Linh, TMG's Vietnam CFO and general manager along with Tran Trung Kien, the managing director of Vietnam were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events