The FIFA World Cup happens every four years and is one of the most watched events in the world. The Russia World Cup, starting Thursday, is expected to have 3.2 billion unique viewers. It’s a great opportunity for brands to gain visibility across the globe and associate with the top players and nations.
However, FIFA has had trouble filling its partnership portfolio for this year’s tournament. There is concern from many brands about associating...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events