According to Oliver Kittipong Veerataecha, chief strategy and innovation officer at YR Thailand, “street arts, local chic, the sufficiency economy, micro-segmentation, and the rise of SMEs” are all huge trends that are impacting Thailand’s creative industries and the wider business landscape.
“There’s a new generation of Thais that are passionate and have entrepreneurial dreams and aspirations,” says Veerataecha. “These people are interested in small scale projects that make a big impact. Self-improvement and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events