Panel data has long been the bedrock of audience measurement services, as it offers universal coverage and demographic details through a representative sample. After all, representative panels provide independent, platform-agnostic coverage across all TV and video platforms and services.
However, panels alone are challenged when it comes to measuring the long tail of viewing in an increasingly fragmented viewing environment. Census data from viewing apps and return path data from set-top boxes are able to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events