TikTok burst onto the scene last year with 663 million downloadsmostly by high school and college studentsand is now on marketers’ radar. Its viral potential is obvious in a single week's time during October, one clip by social influencer Kylie Jennerwho is seen singing to her daughterhas been viewed more than 1 billion times. TikTok, which offers a platform for pithy, homemade music videos, shows short-form video is here to stay...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events