Despite relentless conversations over tackling what many call the advertising industry’s greatest threat, ad fraud is predicted to increase to US$42 billion worldwide in 2019, according to a new study from Juniper Research.
The number represents a 21% hike on the US$35 billion advertisers lost to fraudsters through online, mobile and in-app advertising in 2018. Even more concerning is the report’s prediction that the problem will get significantly worse, with ad fraud set...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events