Thursday 13 October 2016 was the day everything stopped in Thailand. It will be forever etched into the history and living memory of the country and its people, who that day mourned the death of their beloved king, Bhumibol Adulyadej.
King Bhumibol had been the world’s longest-reigning monarch after 70 years as head of state, and Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha’s declaration of a one-year mourning period was testament to the deep reverence in which Thais...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events