I was at a conference recently and listened to a media speaker bemoan his inability to get clients to forgo their relentless focus on reach and instead switch to driving relevance with consumers.
It was a very fashionable argument, with lots of mention of engagement, brand advocacy and so on. But two things immediately struck me
- It didn't seem he had read anything by Byron Sharp, who ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events