Bots have outnumbered humans on the internet for several years. But now the so-called 'inversion' has arrived, where bots are getting increasingly sophisticated at masquerading as humans, and going after premium environments like connected TVs that offer high CPMs. The only thing a bot can’t do is buy something, but they can extract hundreds of millions of dollars in ad revenue in a very short amount of time.
Where mitigating fraud should be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events