In June 2018, the number of search engine users in China reached 657 million. To put it in another light, that’s 81.9% of the country’s netizen. But change is afoot.
While the number of search engine users has been on an upward trajectory for years, the pace of the growth is finally...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events