The Ministry of Trade and Industry has appointed Keith Tan as the new chief executive of the Singapore Tourism Board STB with effect from Oct 29.
Tan is currently the Deputy Secretary Policy of the Ministry of Defence and is responsible for defence policy, strategic communications, national education and Total Defence’. According to a press statement, he played an important role in strengthening Singapore’s defence relations with key international partners.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events