There are dozens of storylines swirling in this year’s survey. We select four big ones.
Instagram beats Twitter
The Twitter bird has been knocked from its nest, as Asians look for newer, more visual social networks to express themselves. Back in October, a Kantar TNS survey found that Instagram usage across Asia-Pacific had nearly doubled since 2014. That was the year the photo-sharing channel entered our survey at 486 and it has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events