SPRG will be responsible for providing strategic communications counsel, overseeing all communications efforts, media relations and publicity initiatives of all SKM-related activities in the Singapore market for a one-year period.
The Singapore Kindess Movement SKM arose from a call by then Singapore prime minister Goh Chok Tong in his 1996 new year message, highlighting the need for Singapore to become a gracious society by the 21st century. Goh declared that considerate social...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events