Agencies are “too worried about incumbency” and must change their models immediately to survive, according to S4 Capital executive chairman Martin Sorrell.
Speaking to reporters at the Innovfest Unbound conference in Singapore yesterday, Sorrell excoriated the holding companies for not reacting to client demands quickly enough due to their “huge overhead structures that are not fit for purpose”.
“It’s adapt or die,” he said. “Radical evolution, I’m not sure that’s sufficient.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events