Martin Sorrell “Honestly, we’ve moved on,” says Jim Prior, the global CEO of WPP’s seven-month old brand agency project, Superunion. Prior is in Hong Kong to see how well his newly minted company, which united five legacy WPP shops under one roof, is bedding down in the region. Though he worked with Sorrell for many years, questions about WPP’s former chief executive, whose new company S4 Capital has recently begun to hunt in the same woods...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events