Nearly two-thirds of people in Australia’s creative industry have shown symptoms of depression, according to the first major study looking at mental illness in the country’s media, marketing and creative industries from Never Not Creative, Everymind and UnLtd.
Interviewing more than 1,800 participants across the industries between August and September this year, the study seeks to understand the mental health issues facing the marketing and communications industries in Australia. The study used the Depression,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events