Last year Alibaba livestreamed its debut Singles Day fashion show to seven million viewers, and this year they did it again, partnering up with New York Fashion Week and promoting their 'see now, buy now' technology.
In the run-up to the world’s largest ecommerce sales event on 11 November, various research agencies commissioned surveys to preview shopping plans for this year.
The hottest categories are apparel 71% and shoes 51%,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events