Beverage brands are turning to healthier options, such as ready-to-drink RTD tea, as rising health consciousness slows demand for carbonated drinks and fast food.
Asia’s RTD tea consumption last year was 22.9 billion litres, a US$34.7 billion retail juggernaut, according to Euromonitor International. The region is the world’s fastest-growing soft drink segment. With the compound annual growth rate of global off-trade volume at 8.2 per cent, from 2002 to 2012, RTD teas outperformed carbonated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events