During the 1960s, it was the hand-held calculator. The ’90s brought the worldwide web. The hottest innovation of the 2010s The mysterious field of data science is surely nearing the top of the list.
Five years have now passed since Harvard Business Review famously declared data scientist “the sexiest job of the 21st century”. The accuracy of this label has been much debated but what is far less contentious from today’s perspective is how...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events